Granted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granted Guild's forum

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

4 posters

Kofla's lvl 200 video

Nico
    Nico

Kofla's lvl 200 video Empty Kofla's lvl 200 video

Post by Nico Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Hello all ehm im in the making of Kofla's lvl 200 video and i still need to record something.. something will be open for guild members and some will not but i was thinking of a zakum run with 30people from the guild where we help with the arms and maybe 1st body and from there on he solos it all himself while we all sit and watch him just for fun. so please write in this topic when you can come at what time and which days and then i will try to make it work with my own schedule too and ofc Aldos Very Happy.

And then great job on the new forum settings alex but the text.. the blue text is really annoying since i cant read much of it and i know its a winter tema but could you change it please to maybe a darker blue or something?
    Alexzander
    Alexzander
    Web Master
    Web Master

Kofla's lvl 200 video Empty Re: Kofla's lvl 200 video

Post by Alexzander Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:28 am

Nico wrote:Hello all ehm im in the making of Kofla's lvl 200 video and i still need to record something.. something will be open for guild members and some will not but i was thinking of a zakum run with 30people from the guild where we help with the arms and maybe 1st body and from there on he solos it all himself while we all sit and watch him just for fun. so please write in this topic when you can come at what time and which days and then i will try to make it work with my own schedule too and ofc Aldos Very Happy.

And then great job on the new forum settings alex but the text.. the blue text is really annoying since i cant read much of it and i know its a winter tema but could you change it please to maybe a darker blue or something?
    just give me a time and ill be there
    Ertrinkt
    Ertrinkt

Post by Ertrinkt Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Normal Zakum? Chaos Zakum? Erm I think a Saturday or a Sunday would be ideal.. Cus majority of us would have no work or school Smile
    Nico
    Nico

Post by Nico Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:07 am

Well i know it will be in a weekend and prob after 8 in the evening since most people dont have much to do there and it will be normal zak... do you think he can solo chaos zak? Oo and if he can then... way to go aldo Very Happy
    Alexzander
    Alexzander
    Web Master
    Web Master

Post by Alexzander Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 am

Nico wrote:Well i know it will be in a weekend and prob after 8 in the evening since most people dont have much to do there and it will be normal zak... do you think he can solo chaos zak? Oo and if he can then... way to go aldo Very Happy
    well u could clip away the part of us attacking
    take a part in start where he solo's for 10 sec, then make rollover to the end of every body of him soloing and we can help inbetween if we were to do Czak, i rly need a helmet anywayz so it favours all Very Happy spec me xDDD
    Nico
    Nico

Post by Nico Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Well yes thats a good idea alex but i think that czak would be a little too much since we have to plan an actual run and there is still a danger of us dying in the video or meanwhile he is soloing and then i think normal zak would be easier to work with and i got an idea for the video that i dont think would fit in at czak but i will for sure cut out the part where we help him do the arms but we can always try both ideas Very Happy and then remember bringing a nice chair for the occation so we can all sit well and watch aldo solo Very Happy
    Alexzander
    Alexzander
    Web Master
    Web Master

Post by Alexzander Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:07 pm

sounds great!
    Kofla
    Kofla

Post by Kofla Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:19 am

hey nico i am sorry if i disappoint you, but gonna be hard to me to play again with that nice damage on NL, i transferred belt, bunny, chaos zak and pendant (the ones that need sok or psok) already to shadower, and i am close to sell my claw, so i was thinking if we can make something with my shadower instead, like a rebirth of kofla or something, if you like the idea, if not we can discuss it in game, cheers.
    Nico
    Nico

Post by Nico Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:54 am

Well i was thinking of it too since.. well.. you transfered a lot of your items allready and even better would be if you could become high lvl. i mean 185 or so so you could look really pro but sure the rebirth of kofla is a nice theme

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:29 pm