Granted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granted Guild's forum

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

4 posters

PierceGarret's Application

PierceGarret

PierceGarret's Application Empty PierceGarret's Application

Post by PierceGarret Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Main Character
    In-game name: PierceGarret
    Job: Mechanic
    Level: 92
    About Yourself
    Tell us about yourself:well, im Vítor, 17 years old and i live in Brazil, i like grinding and chatting on maple, i'm a outgoing and fun person Razz. Currently studying to make Administration in a University in my city.I don't really speak a good english, usually I make some grammar mistakes. lets say something i like: Pizza,football,girls(f3),beach,coke and brazilian cuisine hehehe.

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? i've played since 2008 when i met maplestory. i played GlobalMs for 1 year, after i tried Brazil MS, i came to europe when Brazil ms ended, and most brazilians came here to play.
    List all of the character names you are using in EMS: only, PierceGarret.
    List all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: i was in a brazilian guild but the players were very boring and did not talk.
    Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? As already mentioned, left because the people were very boring and not talked to me.
    Are you in any other guild(s) on another character? no :B
    Game Activity
    In average, how many days do you play per week? I'm on vacation,so I'm playing every day!
    In average, how many hours do you play per day? these days I'm addicted as well Smile.
    How do you spend your time in MapleStory? i like make quests, crafting,grinding and chatting!!
    About the Guild
    Have you read and understood the guild rules? yes, and it aren't hard to follow!
    Why do you want to join Granted? well, i like the name,the emblem,i hv a friend there. I need try something new, so granted is what i need.
    Finally
    Anything you would like to say?
    I'm an easy person to communicate, I think I can show some of my culture. I worked hard on this application,so I hope have not committed any error. thank you for the oportunity!
    syna
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

PierceGarret's Application Empty Re: PierceGarret's Application

Post by syna Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:45 pm

thnx for apply vito,.ur from brasil ,.that musn,t be a problem ,.u whisp me already,. we talk in game ,.but u not ready for granted,.let we know u first better in Examenate,.our Alliantie guild,.Vitor ,.and see how its going xD

i think u are a nice person ,.the way u talk to me. i hope u have a nice time in Examenate!! (btw granted is a 120+ guild )
    Kofla
    Kofla

Post by Kofla Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:38 am

Hey Vitor, You look like a nice guy, big yes from me! I hope you can join Examenate.
    Alexzander
    Alexzander
    Web Master
    Web Master

Post by Alexzander Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:45 am

everything looks good, except for one thing. your reason to join granted, just having a friend there and that you like the emblem/name doesnt seem like a sufficent reason to me. trying something new u could do in any guild, rewrite that part then ill give my opinion.
    PierceGarret

Post by PierceGarret Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:30 pm

hahaha thank you guys!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:01 am