Granted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granted Guild's forum

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

3 posters

My introduction (Helena)

DevilStriker

My introduction (Helena) Empty My introduction (Helena)

Post by DevilStriker Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi my name is Helena.
    I joined Examenate a while ago, but most of you dont know who i am so i thought id introduce myself Smile
    I'm 18 years old and I live in sweden.
    I'm attending to high-school, i don't have so much freetime becauce i have a lot of homework :/, but i just love to dance Very Happy specially when there is a party with extreamly loud music and drunk fun peoplexD drunken
    Somtimes i draw and paint when there is time.
    It was alex (my bf^^) who convinced me to start playing maplestory:P at lastxP,(i'm very stubborn^^). I'm quite new at the game so don't understand it all:/ (im new to all kinds of games, it's thanks to Alex that i started playing games xD).
    If i don't write in the chat it's becauce im not the best speller and i write kinda slow when im writing in english ^^.
    {This took me 24 hours to write <333 xDD}
    adriankth
    adriankth

My introduction (Helena) Empty Re: My introduction (Helena)

Post by adriankth Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:40 am

=P Don't worry Helena, you will get used to it! I do apologize if we type a bit too fast. =D And I do make typos, a lot!
    Rosalinda

Post by Rosalinda Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Hey helena , like adrian says dont worry. Just have fun on maple! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:01 am