Granted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granted Guild's forum

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

All Juniors need an a JR master rank in all guilds, Granted JR, GrantedTrial and Granted.

Alexzander
    Alexzander
    Web Master
    Web Master

All Juniors need an a JR master rank in all guilds, Granted JR, GrantedTrial and Granted. Empty All Juniors need an a JR master rank in all guilds, Granted JR, GrantedTrial and Granted.

Post by Alexzander Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm

All Juniors need an a JR master rank in all guilds, Granted JR, GrantedTrial and Granted, I'm assuming not examenate since we talked about disbanding that a while back.

To revive this guild and get it up to its former glory we do have to kick ALL the inactive people (in my opinion)

and the actual revival part, well i have some experience with this from before, so a guild with few members wont be getting alot of applications because it is not as much activity and sociality in the guild as a guild with many members, so heres my suggestion, lets put the application rule off for a while, invite your friends and people who you meet that you think would fit into the guild, undepending on the lvl and put them in GrantedTrial eventually that will speed up the tempo of the guild, new people will want their friends to join and so on, the lil catch about this is that when they eventually move on to Granted they will have to agree to the rules and have an interview with me or one of the other juniors to be approved.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:24 pm