Granted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granted Guild's forum

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

2 posters

Granted FE????

Imke

Granted FE???? Empty Granted FE????

Post by Imke Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 am

Heyy all,
    Hope everyone is oke, last post is long time ago.......... silent 
    Logged on Sinka and Granted is dead? Sad  Nobody online anymore. Made a new char, joined another guild, with some old Granted members. So Frank/Rosa if you wanna kick me from Granted cuz of this!!!! No Still like the name Granted, so Sinka is still joining. Greetings to you alll Smile I love you 
    Nico
    Nico

Granted FE???? Empty Re: Granted FE????

Post by Nico Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello Imke. Great to hear from you again. And yes it has been a long time. Well after Frank got hacked and Aquintin (leader of Granted) was no longer accesible Granted kinda died. Some from Granted joined another guild and formed a new guild can't remember its name though but for all of you still checking the forum it would be great to get a little update since it has been way too long since we have last spoken. I see Alex on Skype pretty often and sometimes Frank logs on too but I hope we can stay in touch or at least catch up a bit. But great hearing from you Imke Smile

Nico.
    Imke

Post by Imke Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 am

heyyyy Nico, great to hear from you also Surprised .Thats why i started a new thread, try to get in contact again. Dont know for sure if name of new guild was/is Royal. But some old members joined Logia. Maple is changed so much, new classes are to strong, much dupped items, much hacking with evan chars. Old times never gome back i think. Hope you give my greetings to everyone you get in contact with Very Happy GL with all ur busy with Very Happy  Gr. Imke Smile 
    Nico
    Nico

Post by Nico Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:33 pm

I will Imke but if you would like you can add me on Skype ''DarkMatterConcept''. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:31 pm