Granted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granted Guild's forum

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

2 posters

joining the guild

ShadowAran5

joining the guild Empty joining the guild

Post by ShadowAran5 Sat May 19, 2012 9:03 am

In-game name: ShadowAran5
    Job: aran
    Level:103

About Yourself
    Tell us about yourself: i am one of those poeple you can always trust with things i like to help other poeple and i hate poeple who ks and cheat... srry for my bad english

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? since 2008

List all of the character names you are using in EMS: ShadowAran5 ,SparkOfLife

List all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: geilepanda's a dutch guild of one of my friends

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? inactive guild

Are you in any other guild(s) on another character? no

Game Activity

In average, how many days do you play per week? 3-4 maybe more

In average, how many hours do you play per day? i dont realy know i think 4-6 hours a day

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? Train, Party quests and hunt for good equips

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the guild rules? Yes

Why do you want to join Granted? I have a friend in Granted and i like to be in a active guild

Finally

Anything you would like to say?

I hope il see u in Granted Razz
    syna
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

joining the guild Empty Re: joining the guild

Post by syna Sat May 19, 2012 5:45 pm

hey ty bob for ur application,.but my answer is a no,.cuz ur age is to young,.and its better to join a dutch guild with ppl from ur age,i hope u will understand it.

anyway gl in ur new guild!

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:23 am