Granted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granted Guild's forum

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Join in the new guild

Fate

Join in the new guild Empty Join in the new guild

Post by Fate Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Application Form

Main Character
    In-game name:XoXFateXoX
    Job:Dual Blader
    Level:126

About Yourself
    Tell us about yourself:I like to meet new friends

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing?Since 2 weeks but i ve played maple in chinese version before

List all of the character names you are using in EMS:XoXFateXoX; XxLordZeroxX

List all of the previous guild(s) you have been in:SmokingAces

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?Because i want be stronger and meet more new people

Are you in any other guild(s) on another character?yes, lordzero is in a german guild, should i leave ?

Game Activity

In average, how many days do you play per week?4-5days but not always so.

In average, how many hours do you play per day?sometime 2h and sometime more

How do you spend your time in MapleStory?Learn about new friend, lv up and get more money

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the guild rules?

Why do you want to join Granted?I think, i can have a better chance to meet stronger people and because its a honour for me to join in such big guild.^^

Finally

Anything you would like to say?
    I only hope that i can spend a many happy time with your guys together. And i am not really good in enlgish, so please correct my mistakes ^^ thanks

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:00 am